The Snow Miku 2022 art contest has one more week to go before the entry deadline on April 19th, 2021 @ 5:00 PM JST, so if you haven’t completed and submitted your entry yet, then don’t delay any longer! Check out the contest entry details below if you want to get your entry in before the deadline.
The theme for 2022 is “The Sea in the image of a Wintery Hokkaido“. This is a rather difficult theme to think of ideas for since the sea is not usually something that comes to mind when you think of the snow! It might help to check out the entry list if you need help imagining how to make this theme work.
Snow Miku, Rabbit Yukine
File format: JPG or PNG
Color mode: RGB
License terms: Please post without licensing terms
Allowed & Unallowed Edits
- You can redraw Snow Miku’s eyes and pose.
- You can add patterns to Yukine, and change the shape of his tail and ears.
- Do not erase or move the copyright text on the template.
- Do not delete, resize or move any elements of the template.
- Do not change the resolution of the template.
- You can post any number of works made by yourself.
- Please design your entry with the theme “The Sea in the image of a Wintery Hokkaido“.
- Draw a design for both Snow Miku and Rabbit Yukine.
- Put snowflakes in the design.
- Be sure to use the provided templates for drawing your entry: JPG Template, PNG Template
- Please note that some details might be difficult to recreate in 3D for use in figures, so some design elements may be omitted or require modification.
- Please avoid using large numbers of patterns, colors, shapes or designs that would be too difficult to be 3-dimensionalized into a figure.
- Please be sure to lock the tags on your entry.
- Make sure your entry contains the tag “２０２２年雪ミク衣装”. This tag should be automatically applied if you use the application link provided below. (Copy and paste the tag without the quotes if needed)
- During the collaboration period, the “Piapro Official Collaboration Wanted” (募集中のピアプロ公式コラボ) tag is displayed in the tag selection field on the new post screen. All you have to do is select and apply the relevant tag when submitting your entry.
- Please note the chosen artwork may be modified before being finalized for use in Snow Miku 2022.
If submitted correctly, your artwork should appear on the collaboration’s list of artwork entries. If you forgot to submit your artwork design without licenses, you will need to delete your post and try again, as the license cannot be modified afterwards.
Good luck to all participants!